No matter what recipe, it is essential to have tips and side notes for it to be successful.
- Add the dry into the wet so the dry can get all hydrated without overmixing.
- DON’T OVERMIX or else the cake would become tough
- Grease the pan so the muffins won’t stick.
- Don’t fill the muffin tins TOOOO full. This recipe should make 12 good size muffins
- You can add your toppings after the batter in 80% mixed.
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup (220g) butter
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (200g) flour
- 1/2 (2g) baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp. (40g) milk
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt until combined.
- Cream the butter until fluffy gradually adding the sugar.
- Continue beating the butter while adding the eggs little by little.
- Dump in half of the flour and gently fold until combined. Then dump in the rest of the flour and fold until 60% combined.
- Pour in the milk and fold until there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 5 pound cake tin.
- Bake the cake at 338°F (170°C) for 45-50 min.
- Let the cake cool
© 2020 Rob’s Mix Media Channel